Counseling/Social Worker Contact Request

Bullock Creek Counseling/Social Work Department Contact Request Form
Please fill out the above form if you would like a counselor or social worker to contact your child at home by phone or video chat. If you choose the video chat option, your child will need access to a computer, tablet or phone with internet capabilities or use of data. We will send a link to a secure website so the child can see and talk to their school counselor or social worker similar to FaceTime or Skype.